Well, June is upon us. Summer is fast approaching. While things have been on hold due to the current situation, we are looking to the near future to restart things. Depending on many factors, we would like to hold a CUTRR event sometime in late August or September. With the coming budget issues all levels of government are going to have, getting the road opened may be a lot more difficult. It doesn’t mean it won’t happen, but only time will tell.
I am hoping to make another inspection run over the road sometime later this month as well. I haven’t seen how the road is doing since the last major storms of the winter season. I suspect that most locations held up fine but there are a few in particular (one near the south end of Reservoir Summit grade) that I will look into in more detail.
Not much else to report so far, though. I am working on updating and adding more information to this site in my spare time. So far, I’ve been working on a few pages that focus on our current projects and goals. Keep watching the site for more updates!
Thank you all for your continued support and interest. We look forward to seeing you out on the road at one of our CUTRR events in the near future!